Monday, July 03, 2006

Carothers Family Reunion

Last Saturday, the Carothers Family Reunion was held at the Admiral Baker Recreational Park in San Diego, California. Those invited were Mabel Carothers, and the descendants of Gerald Carothers, and extended family and friends. It was hosted by my Uncle Wade, and he did a great job putting it altogether! A great time was had by all who attended, especially all the kids. I enjoyed meeting, and reconnecting, with some of my cousins I haven't seen in years, and meeting some new ones. The youngest attendee was just 4 days old!

I distributed a photo DVD I have been working on the last few weeks with the photos mentioned in this blog entry. Included in the DVD is a document listing what was written on the back of each photo, and the scanned image file for each photo. There are 183 photos on the DVD.

No comments: