Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Time for spring cleaning!

I've been collecting a great deal of documentation during my research on the descendants of Clark and Rachel Carothers. Much of it is in the form of pictures and scans of original documents. To make it available to other interested researchers, I plan on updating my summary of the research located here, to include links to these images and pictures.

As I started on this project, I noticed my electronic files are not nearly as well organized as my paper ones. Although as the amount of material has increased, I've found I need to re-organize my paper documentation too. All of my electronic files relating to this research are stored in one directory! I will need to find a good way to organize and catalog them, then I will be ready to make them available to other researchers.

I have not heard from Earl yet, hopefully soon!

No comments: