Friday, April 29, 2005

The children of Claude and Bille Jones

The obituary of Billie Jones lists the following surviving children:

Charles C. Jones of Las Vegas, Nev.
Joyce J. Padgett of Florida
Anna Stepp of Garden Grove
Billie F. Hinshaw of Elverta

My research is interesting in that I am not only trying to locate information about people who have already passed away, but for those still living. There are many resources online to locate people. One I've tried is Peoplefinders.com. Another is ZabaSearch.com. I've had good luck in getting addresses and phone numbers for Claude and Billie's children. This information is from public records, and who knows which address or phone number is the current one for an individual.

While Edith, Edgar and Billie are all buried in the Lakewood Memorial Park in Hughson, CA, Claude was cremated and his ashes were scattered into the Pacific Ocean from the Golden Gate Bridge.

I have a number of pictures and scanned documents, relating to Clark and Rachel Carothers and their descendants, that I will be uploading for viewing.

No comments: