Sunday, May 15, 2005

Research overhead

I've spent some time getting my new Carothers Genealogy website up to snuff. I've also started adding pictures and images of scanned documents. I started with Myrtle Elizabeth Herring.

There is a certain amount of time one must spend as a researcher documenting and organizing the information you collect, and I've got a bit of catching up to do on that score. I'm happy to have this problem as it means I'm collecting a lot of information and making progress!

I did locate another address for Shirley Farrell in Topeka, Kansas. I sent her a letter. I hope it is a valid address! I'm still hoping to hear from Earl Lucas. If I don't hear from him in a while, I'll have to try something else. I'm trying to contact living descendants of Orlando Carothers and Mary Elliot. If you are one, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: